Sunday 4 July 2010

Wedding Dresses

So today I went to try on some wedding dresses.
Issy found this very designer place off Kings Road initially where she, Jill and I went to make a first attempt of finding dresses that suited my figure - we fell in love with one here that was a mere £6k - obviously not within budget . After that I have found 2 dresses that were potentially "the one".
However, today there was one that my mum picked out which was lovely. I had approval from all important parties present, and have my sister booked in to see it on Friday.
If she loves it too then it is agreed - this is the one I'm having!
It's very similar to the original Kings Road ludicrously expensive one, but with a price tag far diminished!
Fingers crossed!
PS: Did I mention that I love my mum to pieces?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment