Monday 5 July 2010

Netball a Go Go!

Oh my god.
Nothing more to say than we beat Jagerbombs.
Finally.
6 all after first quarter.
14-13 to us after second quater.
23-21 to us after third quarter.
and then final score was 2 goal difference to us (but I was so happy I can't really remember more than the anouncement that we'd won!!!)
After 5 seasons of hurt - Netball (on Mondays) has come home.
I am so pleased you have no idea.
Especially since we were so close to giving it all up after my hideous final quarter "let's give away our centre by me breaking too soon" moment - I could have hated myself, seriously.
But our new team addition, Nic, was incredible against Tash (the "is she on springs" shooter) and the rest of the team was on fire. We nailed it. It was awesome. I leave a happy, happy lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment