Friday 2 July 2010

Leaving Work

Well blimey eck - I should leave work more often. How much fun was that! The usual Kings Arms drinks and Chutney & Lager curry - followed by a rather interesting visit to the basement of The Social where they have hip-hop karaoke (I said it was interesting!?!) Was like being in a middle-class 8 Mile.
Nursing my hangover this morning I read all the kind messages in my leaving card. Am now very scared 'cause they were all very worried about me being eaten by lions. However they did give me some kind tips on how to avoid this, so I think I'll be ok (as long as I have some clean underpants to hand of course Will).
What I am going to have to worry about of course is how to avoid getting my wonderful new iPhone stolen - can you believe I got an iPhone as my leaving present?! Incredibly generous! Thanks very much everyone!
So now what do to with my day? A question I will have to ask myself every day for the next year. Well I have a wedding dress fitting with my sister and erm, well that's kinda it. I just have time to 'relax' apparently. Hmmm - going to take some adjusting to from the manic life that was Muzicall.
A new chapter has begun. But friends stay with you:







2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, Jen-jen. Congrats on quitting the rat race- at least for now! Do we have a wedding date? And if so, why haven't I seen it announced over here on the BBC news roundup?!
    Loves, Maria and Co.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...Jen-Jen, haven't heard that in yonks! But 'Den' is featuring back in the vocabulary of little people around me.
    Wedding date is 3rd September 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete